- Client login
- Spare parts for construction machinery
- Rubber tracks
- Parts of chassis
- Rubber slippers for metal tracks
- Hydraulic hammers
- Spare parts for hydraulic hammers
- Spikes for hydraulic hammers
- Aluminium ramps
- Alternate side gearboxes
- Teeth for construction machinery
- Fuel tanks
- Tires for construction machinery
- Hydraulic pumps
- Buckets, attachments and powertilt
- Oils and lubricants
- Spare parts for engines
- Quick attachments for working machines
- Mixer buckets for concrete
- Accessories for mini and midi excavators
- Excavator rotary cutters
- Mini crushers and screens
- Rubber shock absorbers
- Spare parts for pavers
- Spare parts for mobile cranes
- Sweeping brooms
- Tooth for planers
- Spare parts for crushers, mills, screens
- Crusher shafts and hammers
- Protective and snow chains
- Turbines and compressors
- Reversing alarms
- Mobile floodlighting
- Signal and audible warning devices
- Traffic signalisation
- Remote-controlled mini-mulcher
- Power generators
- Portable lathes and welding machines
- Forks and baskets for lifts or cranes
- Used parts
- Remanufactured transmissions
- Spare parts catalogs
- Quick mount edge systems
- Light construction equipment
- Diamond saw for excavators
- Hole borers
- GPS locator for work machines
- Hydraulic pipe presses
- Bosch pump renovation
- In stock
Buckets, attachments and powertilt
Buckets represent the basic equipment of the majority of construction machinery. They are installed on excavators, loaders, tractors, cranes, backhoe loaders… etc. Are versatile; with them we can dig, pour, grab, transfer material and crush …
On how to apply can be divided into loading and digging. BUCKETS are typically installed on loaders and backhoe loaders and as the name suggests is used for loading material.
The EXCAVATOR BUCKETS, depending on material applications, divided into:
- ordinary (standard) excavation
- buckets of stone
The DIFFERENCE between them is in their building and the use of harder steel (Hadox). Would you wire a rule, only some parts (back and sides) with reinforced belts harder steel, while the other two types of buckets entirely of harder steel. Depending on the volume of the largest regular spoon, followed by reinforcement, while the bucket of stone has a very small capacity and is intended primarily for shifting a greater scale.
Traditionally, excavator bucket on a knife mounted row of TEETH. Their function is to break up and loosen the soil, so that it is easier to capture. This absorbs most of the friction and protect against wear spoon.
Bucket size dictates the size of the machine, so the demand is always specify the type and size of the machine.
See also the price list HERE.
Below you will find sketch of the bucket:
Currently, our company cooperates with 4 tablespoons of Italian producers and connections for excavators:
When purchasing buckets for the excavator or loader, we need to pay attention to the TYPE OF BUCKET HOOK. It can be:
- Direct: to bolts.
- Quick change: mechanical, hydraulic.
Read more about the type of clamp HERE.
We also have POWERTILT for all types of excavators. Contact us for more information.